Dates and Travel
Summer 2019 Dates for Campers
Wednesday, June 26, to Sunday, July 21
Wednesday, July 24, to Sunday, August 18
“I loved camp. I grew as a person and met people who positively influenced my life forever. I’d be honored and privileged to return as staff next year!”
We conduct a thorough, engaging and educational 8-day Staff Orientation before the campers arrive. Orientation is designed to build our various teams and help counselors familiarize themselves with the procedures, policies and values of camp. Staff working in areas that require additional training arrive one to two weeks prior to staff orientation for specialty training and certification.
- May 31: Pre-Camp Arrival, Maintenance Staff & Program Team
- June 4: Arrival of Office Staff and Operations Staff
- June 7: Leadership Team & Assistant Chef Arrival
- June 13: Arrival of Kitchen, Waterfront, Pool and Horseback Staff
- June 15: Health Center Staff Arrival
- June 18: Visual Arts, Cooking, Theater, Gymnastics, Landsports, Tennis, Dance/Fitness & Camp Mom staff arrival
“Working at Wico was a rewarding and amazing experience. It is something I will never forget!”
There are a variety of ways to get to and from camp. If you are flying or taking a bus to camp, we provide transportation to and from nearby airports and bus stations. If you have a car, we recommend you drive to camp. We offer a travel stipend based on location.
Nearby airports include:
- Boston International Airport (BOS)
- Manchester Regional Airport (MHT)
If you are traveling to camp via bus, you are traveling to Plymouth, New Hampshire. There is also a Plymouth, Massachusetts, so please make sure you travel to the NEW HAMPSHIRE location.
If you have any questions, please call us at 914-946-0927 or email us at email@example.com.